Dedicated in 1995, this memorial stands next to the U.S. Navy Hospital Corps Memorial, paying respect to all Marines. The seal of the Marine Corps rest just above the inscription: “Semper Fidelis”, the motto of the Marine Corps since 1883 under Colonel Charles McCawley.
The back of the memorial lists many names of lost veterans throughout the United States’ history of war. These memorials, together, honor the sacrifices of the Marine Corps and the U.S. Navy Hospital Corpsmen. This memorial project was sponsored by the Air Capital Detachment of the U.S. Marine Corps League.